- 1. Where your chronic pain is coming from
- 2. Why your pain is generated
- 3. How to deal with pain flare-ups
- 4. How to safely retrain the brain to reduce pain flare ups
- 5. Steps to rebuild confidence in your body and regain activity
- 6. Skills to become pain free and stay pain-free
This self-paced course will guide chronic pain sufferers on their way to recovery. It covers all the points I would normally go through in a 2 month programme of 1 on 1 sessions. It includes videos, in which I explain the theory, followed by exercises – written exercises and physical ones – as well as audio tracks to guide you when you are dealing with pain flare-ups. It is a pretty extensive course and I encourage you to not rush through it, so you can let all the information really sink. The most important thing while doing this work is to have patience and compassion for yourself, because, recovery takes time, it’s a process, and you cannot rush it. It is no easy journey, but it is one so worth taking. Are you ready?